Friday, 26 May 2017

PIN VALLEY NATIONAL PARK Himachal tour packages,kullu manali packages,kullu manali shimla package


Pin depression park may be a park of Bharat situated inside the Lahaul and Spiti district, within the state of Himachal Pradesh, in way Northern Bharat.Steeped in historical and gift day Buddhist Tibetan culture, the world has several Tibetan Buddhist influences, evident architecturally in monasteries and stupas, and within the daily living of its residents and lamas.Pin depression park was established by Bharat in 1987. The park is found within the desert home ground of the Spiti depression, inside the Cold Desert region Reserve, within the mountain chain region.
Spreading south of Dhankar Gompa close to the Tibetan border, the park marks the border between the once separate districts of Lahaul and Spiti. The elevation of the park ranges from concerning three,500 metres (11,500 ft) close to Ka Dogri to over vi,000 metres (20,000 ft) at its highest purpose. With its snow laden unknown higher reaches and slopes, the Park forms a natural home ground for variety of vulnerable animals as well as the big cat and Siberian Capra ibex. thanks to the park's high altitude and extreme temperatures, the vegetation density is thin, consisting principally of alpine trees and groves of deodar cedar (Cedrus deodara).
In summer, rare birds like the mountain range snowcock, chukar partridge, snow partridge and snowfinch flourish within the park. Some plants inside the park's alpine habitats have important medicative properties. Twenty-two rare and vulnerable medicative plant species, are discovered in and around Pin depression park, that area unit distributed over ten totally different home ground sorts. magnoliid dicot genus rotundifolium, Arnebia euchroma, joint fir gerardiana, Ferula jaeschkeana, Hyoscymus niger area unit the vulnerable however medicinally necessary plants occur during this park.

Tuesday, 23 May 2017

Naggar Art Gallery, Himachal Tour & Travel, Kullu Manali Packages, Shimla Manali Sightseen



.Nicholas Roerich ( Oct nine, 1874 – December thirteen, 1947) – renowned conjointly as Nikolai Konstantinovich Rerikh  was a Russian painter, writer, anthropologist, worshipper, perceived by some in Russia as associate enlightener, thinker, and name, UN agency in his youth was influenced by a movement in Russian society round the non secular. He was inquisitive about mental state and different non secular practices and his paintings ar aforesaid to own hypnotic expression.
Born in Saint military campaign, Russia, to a well-off notary father of Baltic German ancestry and a Russian mother,  he lived in varied places round the world till his death in Naggar,  Himachal Pradesh, India. Trained as associate creative person and a attorney, his main interests were literature, philosophy, archeology, and particularly art. Roerich was a frenzied activist for the reason for protective art and design throughout times of war. He earned several nominations for the Nobel Peace Prize long list.  The so-called Roerich Pact was signed into law by the United States and most nations of the Pan-American Union in April 1935.

Raised in late-19th-century St. Petersburg, Roerich matriculated simultaneously at St. Petersburg University and the Imperial Academy of Arts during 1893. He received the title of "artist" in 1897 and a degree in law the next year. He found early employment with the Imperial Society for the Encouragement of the Arts, whose school he directed from 1906 to 1917. Despite early tensions with the group, he became a member of Sergei Diaghilev's "World of Art" society; he was president of the society from 1910 to 1916.

Artistically, he became known as his generation's most talented painter of Russia's ancient past, a topic that was compatible with his lifelong interest in archaeology. He also succeeded as a stage designer, achieving his greatest fame as one of the designers for Diaghilev's Ballets Russes. His best-known designs were for Borodin's Prince Igor (1909 and later productions), and costumes and set for The Rite of Spring (1913),  composed by Igor Stravinsky

Another of Roerich's passions was architecture. His acclaimed publication "Architectural Studies" (1904–1905) – the dozens of paintings he completed of fortresses, monasteries, churches, associated different monuments throughout 2 long journeys through Russia – galvanized his decades-long career as an activist on behalf of creative and beaux arts preservation. He conjointly designed spiritual art for places of worship throughout Russia and Ukraine: most notably the Queen of Heaven fresco for the Church of the Holy Ghost that the patronne Maria Tenisheva designed close to her Talashkino estate; and therefore the glass windows for the Datsan Gunzechoinei throughout 1913–1915.

During the primary decade of the decennary and within the early 1910s, Roerich, for the most part because of the influence of his married person capital of Montana, developed associate interest in japanese religions, moreover as different (to Christianity) belief systems like belief. each Roerichs became avid readers of the Vedantist essays of Ramakrishna and Vivekananda, the poetry of Rabindranath Tagore, and therefore the Bhagavad Bhagavad-GitaThe Roerichs' commitment to occult mysticism inflated steady. it had been particularly intense throughout war I and therefore the Russian revolutions of 1917, to that the couple, like several Russian intellectuals, accorded apocalyptic significance. The influence of belief, Vedanta, Buddhism, and different mystical topics are often detected not solely in several of his paintings, however within the several short stories and poems Roerich wrote before and when the 1917 revolutions, as well as the Flowers of Morya cycle, begun in 1907 and completed in 1921

After the revolution of 1917 and therefore the finish of the tsarist regime, Roerich, a political moderate UN agency valued Russia's cultural heritage quite ideology and party politics, had a vigorous half in creative politics. With Maxim Gorky and Aleksandr Benois, he participated with the supposed "Gorky Commission" and its successor organization, the humanities Union (SDI). each tried to realize the eye of the probationary Government and urban center Soviet on the requirement to make a coherent cultural policy and, most desperately, defend art and design from destruction and destruction. At a similar time, however, unwellness forced Roerich to go away the capital and reside in geographic area, the district bordering European nation. He had already quit the presidency of the globe of Art society, and he currently quit the office of the college of the Imperial Society for the Encouragement of the humanities. when the Russian Revolution and therefore the acquisition of power of Lenin's Bolshevik Party, Roerich became progressively discouraged regarding Russia's political future. throughout early 1918, he, Helena, and their 2 sons patron saint and Sviatoslav emigrated to European nation.

Friday, 19 May 2017

PANDOH DHAM Himachal tour packages,kullu manali packages,kullu manali shimla package


The Pandoh Dam is Associate in Nursing hill dam on the Beas stream in Mandi district of Himachal Pradesh, India. below the Beas Project, the dam was completed in 1977 and its primary purpose is electricity power generation. a part of a run-of-the-river power theme, it diverts the waters of the Beas to the southwest through a thirty eight metric linear unit (24 mi) long system of tunnels and channels. The water is employed for power generation at the Dehar Power House before being discharged into the Sutlej stream, connecting each rivers. the facility house has Associate in Nursing put in capability of 990 MW. The system diverts 256 cumecs (9000 cusecs) of Beas waters to the Satluj stream. The project was completed in 1977. the 2 major rivers Beas Associate in Nursingd Satluj effuse of the Himalayas and reach some extent wherever they're separated by a crow fly distance of roughly thirty six metric linear unit and have an elevation distinction of roughly 1099 linear unit. The waters of Beas area unit continuous be due ice-melt and flow throughout the year. This was completed and an idea created to take advantage of the potential of this stream system. the facility potential was calculable as one,000 MW. The plans originally known as Beas Project Unit - I Beas Satluj Link Project went through many revisions for amusive the waters of Beas stream. the primary arrange ready by geographic area Irrigation Department in 1957.
The 1957 arrange contemplated a diversion dam at Pandoh, 11.26-kilometre (7.00 mi) tunnel, 19.31-kilometre (12.00 mi) open channel, 4.82-kilometre (3.00 mi) tunnel. The 1957 report was followed by a 1960 report and therefore the final proposal in 1961. the ultimate proposal enclosed seventy six.25-metre (250.2 ft) diversion dam at Pandoh, a 7.62-metre (25.0 ft) dia, 13.11-kilometre (8.15 mi) Pandoh baggi tunnel, 11.8-kilometre (7.3 mi) fragmentise Nagar hydel channel, 8.53-metre (28.0 ft) dia, 12.35-kilometre (7.67 mi) Sundernagar Satluj tunnel, 22.86-metre (75.0 ft) military intelligence 125-metre (410 ft) high surge shaft, 3 Dehar penstocks split half dozen} penstocks and Dehar powerhouse with 6 x a hundred sixty five MW generators. The system would divert nine,000 isometric feet per second (250 m3/s) of the Beas to the Satluj. supplementary|another|one more|an additional|a new|an extra} advantage of the project was the hyperbolic influx to Gobind Sagar thereby increasing power generation capability at Bhakra Dam and added irrigation waters for the states of geographic area and Haryana. The project was approved in 1963 and commissioned in 1977. The seventy six m (249 ft) tall Pandoh Dam is Associate in Nursing hill dam on the Beas stream.
The dam was commissioned in 1977 and its primary purpose is electricity power generation. a part of a run-of-the-river power theme, it diverts the waters of the Beas to the southwest through a thirty eight metric linear unit (24 mi) long system of tunnels and channels. The water is employed for power generation at the Dehar Power House before being discharged into the Satluj stream, connecting each rivers.Water pleased by the Pandoh Dam is 1st sent through the seven.62 m diameter, 13.1 metric linear unit (8 mi) long Pandoh-Baggi tunnel that terminates at the start of a one.8 metric linear unit (7 mi) long channel. At the tip of the channel, the water is keep at the Sundar Nagar reconciliation Reservoir at 31°32′05″N 76°53′11″E. The reservoir incorporates a live capability of three,700,000 m3 (3,000 acre·ft). From the reconciliation reservoir, water is once more sent south through the eight.53 m dia, 12.38 metric linear unit (8 mi) long Sundar Nagar striker tunnel. The tunnel ends simply before the Dehar powerhouse at 31°24′47″N 76°52′06″E. It splits into 3 four. 877 m military intelligence followed by six three.353 m military intelligence penstocks before reaching the facility house. The 22.86 m military intelligence one hundred twenty five m tall surge shaft at the tip of the tunnel is meant to require any backfow as a result of abrupt closure of the facility plant and avoid tunnel rupture as a result of loud noise.

Monday, 15 May 2017

Manikaran, Himachal Tours Packages, Kasol Kullu Tours, Shimla Manali Packages



Manikaran is found within the Hindu deity vale on stream Hindu deity, northeast of Bhuntar within the Kullu District of Himachal Pradesh. it's at AN altitude of 1760 m and is found concerning thirty five klick from Kullu.

This settlement attracts tourists visiting Manali and Kullu to its hot springs and pilgrim centres. AN experimental heat plant has additionally been got wind of here.Manikaran could be a journey centre for Hindus and Sikhs. The Hindus believe that Manu recreated human life in Manikaran once the flood, creating it a sacred space. it's several temples and a gurudwara.  There area unit temples of the Hindu deities avatar, Krishna, and Vishnu. the realm is documented for its hot springs  and its lovely landscape.

According to legend, when the Hindu God Shiva and his consort Parvati were walking within the valley, Hindu deity born one in all her earrings. The jewel was condemned by Shesha, the serpent spiritual being, WHO then disappeared into the planet with it. Shesha solely relinquished the jewel once Shiva performed the cosmic dance, the Tandava and shot the jewel up through the water. Apparently, jewels continued  to be thrown up within the waters at Manikaran till the 1905 Kangra earthquake.
According to the Sikhs, throughout third Udasi, the founding father of Sikhism Guru Nanak came to the present place in fifteen Asu 1574 Bikrami along with his adherent Bhai Mardana. Mardana felt hungry and that they had no food. Guru Nanak sent Mardana to gather food for the langar (the Community Kitchen). many folks given atta (flour) to create Roti(bread). The one downside was that there was no fireplace to cook the food.Guru Nanak asked Mardana to carry a stone and he complied and a thermal spring appeared. As directed by Guru Nanak, Mardana place the rolled chapatis within the spring to his despair the chapatis sank.Guru Nanak then told him to hope to God spoken communication that if his chapattis float some time past he would gift one chapati in His name. once he prayed all the chapatis started floating punctually baked.Guru Nanak aforesaid that anyone WHO donates within the name of God, his submerged things float back.

The legend of Manikaran states that whereas roaming around, Lord Shiva and divinity Hindu deity, once chanced upon an area that was encircled by mountains and was lush inexperienced. Enamoured by the sweetness of the place, they determined to pay it slow there. it's believed that they really spent eleven hundred years here.

During their keep here, Goddess Parvati lost her mani (precious stones) in the waters of a stream. Upset over the loss, she asked Shiva to retrieve it. Lord Shiva commanded his attendant to find the mani for Parvati. However, when they failed, he was extremely angry. He opened his third eye, a tremendously inauspicious event which led to disturbances in the universe. An appeal was made before the serpent god, Sheshnag, to pacify Lord Shiva. Sheshnag hissed thereby giving rise to a flow of boiling water. The water spread over the entire area resulting in the emergence of precious stones of the type Goddess Parvati had lost. Lord Shiva and Goddess Parvati were happy at the outcome

The name Manikaran is derived from this legend. The water is still hot and is considered extremely auspicious. A pilgrimage to this place is thought of as complete. It is also believed that there is no need to pay a visit to Kashi after visiting this place. The water of the spring is also supposed to have curative powers. The water is so hot that rice can be cooked in it.

Friday, 12 May 2017

NATURE PARK Himachal tour packages,kullu manali packages,kullu manali shimla package


A nature park or natural park may be a landscape protected by means that of long-run designing, use and agriculture. These valuable landscapes square measure preserved in their gift state and promoted for touristry functions. In most countries nature parks square measure subject to wrongfully regulated protection, that is an element of their conservation laws.
A nature park isn't a similar as a parkland, that is outlined by the International Union for Conservation of Nature (IUCN) and its World Commission on Protected Areas as a class II kind of protected space. neither is it a similar as a nature reserve which can be totally different IUCN classes betting on the extent of legal protection afforded, however that is a lot of strictly protected than a nature park. but some nature parks have later been became national parks.
The primary international nature park in Europe, the contemporary Pieniny parkland was based collectively by Republic of Poland and European country in 1932. European Nature Parks: Cross-border plans and comes square measure meted out beneath the Europarc umbrella. Protected space Network of Parks (PANPark), certification by the WWF initiated network that square measure aimed toward combining the preservation of geographic area with touristry

Thursday, 11 May 2017

Lord Raghunath ji Temple, Himachal Tours & Travels, Kullu Manali Packages, Kullu Shimla Manali Packages

 Lord Raghunath Ji Temple


  The chief deity of Kullu is Raghunath Ji. Dussehra festival is held in its name. The idol is      same which was used by Lord Rama himself at the time of Ashwamegh Yagya and was  brought from Tretnath temple of Ayodhya. The temple was constructed in 1660 AD with a  mixed look of Pahari and Pyramidal style. Everyday puja (aarti) is held for five times.  Round the year, 45 festivals are held.

 It is said that Raja Jagat Singh used charanamrit of the idol for 42 days and was absolved from the evil effect of the curse of a Brahmin Durga Dutt. In the 16th Century, Raja Jagat Singh ruled over the prosperous and beautiful kingdom of Kullu. As the ruler, the Raja came to know of a peasant by the name of Durgadatta who apparently possessed many beautiful pearls. The Raja thought he should have these treasured pearls, even though the only pearls Durgadatta had were pearls of Knowledge. But the Raja in his greed ordered Durgadatta to hand over his pearls or be hanged. Knowing of his inevitable fate at the hands of the king, Durgadatta threw himself on the fire and cursed the king. "Whenever you eat, your rice will appear as worms, and water will appear as blood". Doomed by his fate, the Raja sought solace and searched out advice from a Brahmin. The Holy man, told him that in order to eradicate the curse, he must retrieve the idol of Raghunath from Rams kingdom. Desperate, the king sent a Brahmin to Ayodya. One fine day the Brahmin stole the idol and set out on his journey back to Kullu. The people of Ayodya, finding their beloved Ragunath missing, set out in search of the Kullu Brahmin. 

On the banks of the Saryu river, they approached the Brahmin and asked him why he had taken Ragunath ji. The Brahmin recounted the story of the Kullu king. The people of Ayodya attempted to lift Ragunath, but their idol became incredibly heavy when headed back towards Ayodya, and became very light when headed to Kullu. On reaching Kullu Ragunath was installed as the reigning deity of the Kullu kingdom. After installing the idol of Ragunath, Raja Jagat Singh drank the Charan-Amrit of the idol and the curse was lifted. Jagat Singh became Lord Raghunath's regent. This legend is connected with the Dussehra at Kullu. This idol is taken in a Ratha to the Dussehra ground where all the Gods of different villages in Kullu Valley gather to pay homage to Lorg Raghunath Ji.

Monday, 8 May 2017

Himachal Tours & Travels, Himachal Holidays Packages, Complete Himachal Packages

                                          VASHISHT TEMPLE, MANALI

Vashisht village could be a inexperienced patch of steep hill hanging at the bottom on a drop. The village is half dozen klick from Manali at the banks of the Beas watercourse opposite recent Manali. Vashisht is approachable from Manali by 0.5 AN hour walk or a brief come on a slanted road by automobile cart for Rs.50. Most foreign tourists most well-liked staying here or at the recent Manali than the downtown Manali. wealthy traditions and nice cafes area unit integral for backpackers. Vashisht has all that. Like recent Manali, Vashisht is jammed with tourists throughout peak seasons.Streams rise at the bottom of this mountain. I walked up from the most road close to the Beas watercourse through alittle steep pathway. The road was idyllic. Clear streams get over the road and alittle bridge suspends over it. the country village incorporates a calm soothing impact.The village still retains the normal house creating vogue. each valley springs up surprise. At one corner

there’s this German shop and at subsequent flip we’ve the normal homes with cows. Foreign tourists World Health Organization have solely seen cows on the road in Republic of India looked swamped like they were seeing a cervid or a nylghai.Vashisht was named when Rishi Vashisht one in every of the seven sages of Hindu. Legend has it that the saddened Rishi Vashisht when learning that his kids were killed by Vishwamitra tried to kill. however the watercourse refused to kill him.
 The watercourse was thus named as Vipasha which accurately suggests that ‘freedom from bondage’. it had been later shortened to Beas watercourse. He began mediating and vowed to start out his life afresh. The Vashisht temple that exists even nowadays is believed to be quite 4000 years. It’s troublesome to imagine however an area therefore recent might stay therefore tiny. maybe the village is protected by its troublesome landscapes. Vashisht temple is built in a traditional style with lots of intricate wood carvings. It is also most popular for hot springs which is believed to have medicinal value. There are separate bathing arrangement for men and women. According to another legend Lakshman who paid a visit realized that the sage had to go for long walks to take bath. He shot an arrow into the ground and hot water began to gush out. There’s another temple ancient stone temple known as Rama Temple adjacent to the Vashisht Temple.Vashisht village is considered an important place by the Hindus in India. The place is often associated with pilgrims.Most shops in Vashisht sell woolen clothes. There are beautiful cafes and dining places all along the main street. Vashisht offers by far the best view of the Beas River and the Old Manali. Watching the river valley spread below at sunset leaves a lasting photographic image in my mind

Friday, 5 May 2017

MCLEOD GANJ Himachal tour packages,kullu manali packages,kullu manali shimla package


McLeod Ganj (also corn McLeodGanj or Mcleodganj) may be a suburbia of Dharamshala in Kangra district of Himachal Pradesh, India. it's called "Little Lhasa" or "Dhasa" (a short type of Dharamshala used primarily by Tibetans) thanks to its massive population of Tibetans. The Tibetan government is headquartered in McLeod Ganj. it's a median elevation of two,082 metres (6,831 feet). it's settled on the Dhauladhar vary, whose highest peak, "Hanuman Hindu deity Tibba", at about 5,639 metres (18,500 feet), lies simply behind it. McLeod Ganj was named when Sir Donald Friell McLeod, a elected official of Punjab; the suffix ganj may be a common Hindi-Urdu word for "neighbourhood". In March 1850, the realm was annexed by Brits when the Second Anglo-Sikh War, and shortly a subsidiary bivouac for the troops stationed at Kangra was established on the slopes of Dhauladhar, on empty land, with a Hindu resthouse or dharamshala; thus the name for the new bivouac, Dharamshala. throughout Brits decree Republic of India, the city was a hill station wherever Brits spent hot summers, and round the late decade, once the district headquarters in Kangra became overcrowded, Brits rapt 2 regiments to Dharamshala.
A bivouac was established in 1849, and in 1852 Dharamshala became the executive capital of Kangra district. By 1855 it had 2 necessary places of civilian settlement, McLeod Ganj and Forsyth Ganj, named when a Divisional Commissioner.[4] In 1860, the 66th Gurkha light-weight army unit, later renamed the historic first Gurkha Rifles, was rapt to Dharamshala. before long fourteen Gurkha paltan villages were established near  and also the Gurkhas patronized the traditional Shiva temple of Bhagsunath. Lord Elgin, Brits Viceroy of Republic of India (1862–63), liked  the realm such a lot that at one purpose he advised it's created the summer capital of Republic of India. He died at Dharamshala whereas on a tour there, on twenty November 1863, and lies buried at the St. John within the Wilderness at Forsyth Ganj, just below McLeod Ganj.[4] His summer residence, Mortimer House, became part of the private estate of Lala Basheshar Nath of Lahore and was acquired by the Government of India to house the official residence of the Dalai Lama.
The original Tea House built by Lord Elgin and catered to by a local grocery store called Nowrojee & Son continues to prosper to this date as a hangout for visitors to McLeodGanj. The twin towns of Forsyth Ganj and McLeod Ganj continued to grow steadily in the coming years, and by 1904 had become important centres of trade, commerce and official work of Kangra District. But much of the town was destroyed by the devastating 7.8 magnitude 1905 Kangra earthquake at 6:19 am 4 April 1905; close to 19,800 people were killed and thousands were injured in the Kangra area. The earthquake destroyed most buildings in Kangra, Dharamshala, and McLeod Ganj; even the Bhagsunath Temple was destroyed. Thereafter, district headquarters were shifted to a lower spot, and the town waited another half century before anything significant transpired in its history.
In March 1959, Tenzin Gyatso, the ordinal lama, fled to Republic of India when the failing insurrection in 1959 in Xizang against the Communist Party of China. The Indian Government offered him refuge in Dharamshala, wherever he originated the govt. of Xizang in exile in 1960, whereas McLeod Ganj became his official residence and conjointly home to many Buddhist monasteries and thousands of Tibetan refugees. Over the years, McLeod Ganj evolved into a crucial holidaymaker and journey destination, and has since full-grown well in population. McLeod Ganj got its own web site in 2013, in keeping with a Times of Republic of India report.